Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring!

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated the blog, guys!  School has been really busy lately, and this crazy weather has kept me from doing much fishing.  It seems like we have another thunderstorm dumping ridiculous amounts of water every other day, so the rivers barely have a chance to come down before they go right back up again.

The good news is, the long term forecasts are starting to improve and I think that the best fishing is just around the corner!

Also, I'm sure many of you have been anticipating the arrival of turkey season...and it's finally here!  My brother hunted in Kentucky yesterday morning where he shot a nice tom.  It weighed in at nearly 23 pounds...the perfect way to start off the season.  I guess we'll be having turkey for Easter!

Keep checking back here often, we should have lots of fishing activity to report in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment